The RiskOGM programme's 2013 call for proposals aimed to improve knowledge concerning the assessment of long-term health impacts of GMO consumption and thus contribute to improving the analysis of risks in this field.
Key figures of CRP 2013:
- 1 consortium
- €2,498,000 total funding allocated by the Ministry
- 19 laboratories involved
The RiskOGM programme's 2010 call for proposals covered the following areas of research:
- regulatory concepts
- defining a protocol for the socio-economic assessment of GMO impacts
- specifying the framework for evaluating the impact of coexistence between GM and non-GM crops
- GMO governance at national, European and international level.
Key figures of CRP 2010:
- 3 projects supported
- €775,000 total funding allocated by the Ministry
- 9 research laboratories involved